2.05.2009

I've got one hand in my pocket...

In the past few weeks, Sylvia has learned many new songs and now sings them while playing the piano - I'll have to keep the video camera handy. She can consistently count to 11. I think that is thanks to having read "One Fish, Two Fish" 9 million times. Thank you Dr. Seuss and your 11 fingered guy! We're working on 12-20, and the other night she did reach 14 on her own. Big milestones, I think.
Her favorite things have expanded to include peeling oranges and bananas, playing in the basement (which comes in handy for those times I am actually motivated to go down there and exercise), anything to do with snow, and every single piece of her clothing with pockets. I took these a few weeks ago as she was happily strolling with her hands in her pockets: