9.10.2008

difficult days

Sylvia has been having some difficult day care days. It is probably a combination of transitioning to a new room / teachers and getting some new teeth (at least I hope that's the explanation). I dropped her off this morning screaming at the top of lungs. I could still hear her screaming after I dropped off paperwork down the hall 5 minutes later. That was a first, and please, please, please, let it be a last. No fun. I think if I had snuck out after I setting her up with breakfast, instead of kissing her good-bye, things may have gone better. Lesson learned.
John picked her up and found out she had gotten bitten that morning and still had the bite marks to prove it. Hopefully that was a once and done event as well. Bad timing for a tired and cranky child to be bitten (although I'm not sure what good timing would be.)
This little message from Daddy and Sylvia makes me forget the tears that I left Sylvia with this morning (Click Play below):