6.14.2011

Glitter in the hair

There are two things I meant to write about Jeremy in his 3 and 4 month update that I forgot.  The first is that he learned a new trick - how to grab his feet somewhere in that time frame, and they're now his favorite toys...isn't he cute!


The other is that he has had sparkly glitter on his fuzzy head for weeks.  Either the baths just aren't doing the trick or the girls are dumping fairy dust on his head when I'm not looking.  I guess that's what happens when you have sisters.  There are worse things than glitter on your head :)


Stella has fully embraced the terrible two's, let me tell you - really I can't even tell you.  You kind of have to be there.  But, this morning she put on a puppet show, where both Cookie Monster and Kermit took turns singing a song that goes "I love Mommy...I love Mommy....".  Stella has also gotten in the habit of coming up to me, placing one hand on each side of my face, and giving me a great big kiss.  Totally worth those temper tantrums.

Photobucket


Sylvie had her first swim class today.  I was a little worried.  No, I was VERY worried.  Swim classes in the past have been a little terrible.  This one was different though.  Three kids, one teacher, and no parents allowed.  (I think that's the secret to successful swim classes).  By the time I got to the observation room, Sylvie was in the pool, SMILING, and hanging on to the wall.  By the end of the class, she was swimming in deep water away from the wall with a float attached to her back and a floating bar bell out in front of her.  (Did I mention she was doing this all by herself?!)  Small accomplishments for some, huge accomplishments for us!!  Yay Sylvie - you are a rockstar!  I can't wait to see what's she's doing by class #8. 





Lots of love, 

Keri

10 comments:

  1. Oh what fun pictures!! Enjoyed each one.

    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adorable kids!! My daughter just turned 3 yesterday and I noticed recently that she's been phasing out of the terrible twos. Hooray! But isn't it all worth it when they sing those sweet "I love mommy" songs and give you unexpected kisses! ...a small price to pay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the swing shot! What a great perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You have some darn cute kiddos! LOVE your blog! The swing pic is spectacular, & Your wind shot is crazy cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have such a sweet family! so funny, maybe you should call him glitter baby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, they are so cute! Great wind shot!

    Erika B

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have the cutest kids! Really great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO SO cute!! :) I LOVE the last one especially. Thanks so much for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful photos! :) thanks for linking up in the simple things challenge, I can't wait to see what you share this week!! Rebecca

    ReplyDelete