12.02.2008

little baby update

Just a quick update....we had a doctor's appt on Monday that went very well. Sylvia and I got to hear the baby's heart beat again. If you ask Sylvia what the baby sounds like, she will tell you "bump, bump, bump". We also got the final blood results back, and just like last time, everything came back very, very good. I'm starting to feel subtle movements more frequently and looking forward to the bigger kicks :)

John is still sticking with his guess of "girl", but although he has an almost perfect record of guessing correctly for all of our friends' babies, he doesn't really like to guess his own little one. I am leaning towards boy for a guess, although that's what I guessed last time, and I have a near perfect record for guessing wrong. There's a first time for everything.