1.16.2011

a magical, Merry Christmas


I don't think I have ever been as excited for Christmas as I was this year.  Sylvia is the perfect age for all of the magic, and Stella got swept up in the fun too, even if she didn't totally get it and remained slightly fearful of Santa.  The first video shows John bringing the girls down Christmas morning:

This next video below shows when Sylvie saw the only thing she REALLY wanted this year, a ladybug pillow pet.  Sylvia talked about that pillow pet every day for months, and now both girls sleep on the pillow pets every night.  So sweet:


I got many wonderful, thoughtful gifts this year, but my favorites are the ones we give away.  At the top of that list this year were the Hallmark recording books that Sylvie made for John, and her grandparents.  I think everyone should do this with their kids, although 3 may be a bit young.  Sylvia has an amazing memory, an incredible amount of patience, and did an awesome, awesome job on those books.  Here is John opening his:


Finally, here is a little clip of my Stella being Stella.  I hope everyone had a Christmas filled with sweet little moments like these:
Lots of love, 
Keri