5.09.2011

Motherhood

The "I Heart Faces" photo challenge this week is Motherhood.  I don't often take photos of myself, but I immediately thought of a very pretty photo I recently took of my mom with her two newest grandbabies (Jeremy and Alice).  It is a very sweet photo, and I'll post it soon.  But it isn't motherhood.  It is posing on the floor with two cute little babies. 

This, in fact, is motherhood. 

I look at this picture, and I am instantly reminded of a hundred little minutes throughout the day.  Every day.  I love those goofballs.



Lots of love, 
Keri

6 comments:

  1. Hahahaha....classic motherhood indeed. Beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely perfect! and is these unposed moments that really reflect life. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the natural look, posed pictures are nice but seeing them how they really are is much more impactful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I relate to this picture. My journey into motherhood feels more like this picture than the perfectly composed pictures of smiling children. Good job on capturing 'real life'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is probably the truest photo in the contest. Bless that mom's heart for trying. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete