1.25.2012

baby giggles and Christmas trees

I'm trying to be better about keeping the camera or video camera handy to catch the sweet little moments.  Tonight, as soon as I put Jeremy down to change him into pj's he started giggling those great big baby giggles that make everyone smile.  I scooped him back up, went downstairs to grab the video camera, and went back to change him into pj's.  

Cue the baby giggles:
http://youtu.be/wL9wfLeJK2k




Stella had the sweetest way of singing Christmas songs this year (by the way, she told me today it is almost Christmas time again because she heard birds singing.  She is also very annoyed that "her snow" is all gone and is not so patiently waiting for more snow!).  Anyway, her most famous Christmas song was probably Jingle Bells, sung:

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells Away....  I don't even know the real version anymore.  She also liked to sing the refrain "I like the sleigh ride..I like the sleigh ride" 

She does beautiful versions of "Children go where I send thee" and  "Santa Baby".  I need to remember to capture her versions.  


Anyway, John sent me a video that Stella recorded on his phone, while singing her version of "Oh Christmas Tree" in the background.  It makes me nauseous, but I love it :)


http://youtu.be/PfFkdTt3Dr0




xoxo  Keri