7.05.2008

The Little Firecracker and the Mango Men

This was a busy weekend for us. On Friday, Grammy, Chris, & Mark came out to celebrate the fourth of July and for a fun game night. Sylvia was the center of much attention, and there are many awesome photos from that night (Thanks Chris!). It is hard to pick one to post, so here are a few.

On Saturday, Sylvie and mommy went to the McDonough baby shower. Finn is doing awesome, and will be coming home soon. He is truly a feisty little fire cracker. We can't wait to meet him.


On Sunday, we went to see Mango Men with Grammy and Pop-pop. I was a little worried about Sylvia, with the start time being fairly close to bed-time. I am still kicking myself that I didn't have my camera with me. Sylvia was dancing from the second the music started, and spent a lot of time lounging on her Daddy enjoying her first taste of lunch meat (Roast beef). She clapped along with everyone and all of the Jimmy Buffett songs and ran around chasing puppies and meeting friends throughout the evening. Next time we'll have to take a ball for her. She borrowed a nice person's ball to kick around for a while. We may have a future soccer star on our hands.




While I definitely missed capturing some precious moments that night, I made up for it the next night, when I just happened to have my camcorder on hand as Sylvia talked to her Daddy on the phone.....so cute!! If I ever find my software to download the video onto my new computer I will add that to the site. (Hopefully soon)