7.07.2008

called you on the telephone

These videos are on the long side, but oh my goodness, how cute is she? Before tonight we could barely get a word out of her on the phone, but once I let her have control of the phone there was no stopping our Sylvia chatter box. She was fresh out of the bath-tub talking to her daddy before bed. I cut a few minutes from this first video, where she really reminded me of myself on the phone; she was walking in circles like I tend to do on the phone. Notice how she pauses to point out her elbow at the end (my favorite part).



Here is the second part...she demonstrates her technique of trying to stay on the phone when John is ready to end the call. Once she senses his intentions, she whines, and then shouts out a bold "HELLO". This is why they were still on the phone when he got home.

2 comments:

  1. OMG...she is absolutely PRECIOUS!! She does not run out of things to say, does she? This is so cute...I just loved it! (You better make sure she doesn't end up with a lot of long distance friends when she gets older or your phone bill is going to be outrageous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry...that's Aunt Mel!

    ReplyDelete