10.12.2008

no Mommy's allowed

This was a photo from Swim class 2 weeks ago. I haven't been able to go back since then, because although Sylvia does great when I'm not there, she was asking to get out of the pool when she saw me watching from the bleachers. I wanted to get some video too, but the battery quickly died, so I may have a 2.5 second movie to post at some point. I'm hoping I'll get to another lesson in the future - I do like watching - but for now, this is Daddy / Daughter time. Sylvia isn't always thrilled with everything they do in class; jumping in over and over is not her favorite, but she loves playing in the pool with Daddy (not to mention the chance to wear her mermaid suit every week!)

There are a few more photos here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/TexFamily/SwimmingAtTheYMCA#