3.01.2009

naming tinkerbell

This was taken the day I sent an e-mail to John saying that I had "named the baby.....again". The first time I had said that phrase, the baby was to be "Isabel Riley", which became "Tinkerbell" when I told Sylvia. This "new" name is one that John has liked from the very beginning, so once I came to the same conclusion, it seems we have finally named our Tinkerbell. (although I have friends who changed their baby's names on the way to the hospital to deliver, so you never know :)

All along the way, through the searching of baby name books and on-line resources, I have had fun testing out the names on Sylvia. This one stuck with her pretty quickly, so I pulled out my video camera. I didn't realize, that she learned the name so well, that she would spill the beans to anyone who asked later.