10.13.2010

for Ally

Two years ago today, my dear friend lost her sweet little four year old, Ally.  Even though Ally spent much of her life in and out of hospitals, John and I were lucky to have had time spent playing games, dressing dolls, and painting pictures with little Ally.  I am so thankful to have known her and incredibly thankful for my own healthy children.

I get to spend every day with my kids and am so grateful.  By the end of the day I usually feel like I got run over by a truck and lately, I'm so tired I can't stand up.  The days are LOUD and sprinkled with temper tantrums and dirty diapers.  But the days are magical and filled with all of those little moments that we try to share on this site.  The girls grow and change each day, and I'm constantly impressed with how smart, funny, and loving they both are.  There is nothing like having them reach up to me, with their big, beautiful eyes and say "Mama".  I am so very thankful.

We miss you so much Ally.

Lots of love, 
Keri