10.13.2010

Groundhog's Day

We had a routine baby doctor's visit tonight, and all is well.  John came with both girls, and the appointment was with Dr. Touey, so Sylvie got to meet the doctor who delivered her and Stella, and will most likely deliver baby boy.  John and I both have a list of "maybe" names we would consider - about 25 per list with some in common - so now we just have to get together and narrow them down.  So, we may not know his name quite yet, but his birthday will most likey be 2-2-11 according to the doctor and their process for scheduling c-sections.  Nothing is written in stone, or even on a schedule for that matter, but we may end up with a little groundhog's day baby :)

The heart-beat was loud and strong, and makes me incredibly happy each time I hear it.  I have my glucose test for diabetes in 3 weeks or so, and at my appointment in 4 weeks I'll get my Rhogam shot that is needed because John's blood type is positive and mine is negative.  And after that, it is just routine check-ups of blood-pressure, weight, belly measurements, and heart-beats at appointments every TWO weeks.  It just seems so soon to be going every two weeks; that means we are nearing the arrival of baby.  Yikes!!

Lots of love, 
Keri