11.10.2010

good health and first hair-cuts

"Hey Mom, hear this!  CORN-UH-COPIA!!"  The girls are finally both healthy and back to normal schedules, including school and some fun play-time outside. Both girls are still loving soccer, but Sylvie has started to ask me about when she can take dance class again.   I think she misses wearing her tutu's out of the house.

Stella got her first hair-cut last week, although she was very focused on dipping pretzels in yogurt at the time, so I'm not sure she even knows it happened.  It looks so cute!
  

I took both girls with me to my gestational diabetes test, which went amazingly well.  They had to sit at the lab with me for over an hour, but Sylvie watched TV (some HORRIBLE cartoon), and Stella ate cheerios.  I passed the test, and baby is measuring just right, has a heart-beat right in the middle of the expected range, and is kicking all day everyday.  Life is good :)


Lots of love,   

Keri