5.05.2011

scenes from the lunch table

These pictures of the girls were from a week or so ago during a morning when they were screaming because the clothes were wrong, or the shoes were tight, or someone wanted to wear slippers and Dora pj's all day - I forget already, but when they walked into the sunshine in Jeremy's room, I grabbed my camera, and the craziness turned into some sweet pictures.


I have two important entries I want to do - a 3 month update for Mr. Jeremy and a 2 yr update for sweetie pie Stella (2 tomorrow!  I can't believe it).  I don't have the brain power for either of those at the moment, so I'm just going to share bits of conversation from lunch yesterday. 
 

and so, here are scenes from our lunch table:
do we not hear the moon talking because it doesn't talk or because we aren't listening carefully?  the moon on Dora has eyes and a mouth and talks.  and Boots made a Dora out of stars. 

one time at school i was trying to listen to Jesus talking to me, but i don't think he was saying anything.  i don't think he said anything to Thomas either.


let's talk about red.  strawberries are pinkish red.  rain is making the red flowers have more petals.  that's because we knocked off a few while we were planting them.


i like rain because you can do projects.  and jump in puddles.  i like sunshine because you can jump rope.  and swim in swimming pools. 



Had to include a sweet liitle photo of Jeremy too!

For those keeping track of WW progress, I'm down 3 more pounds in the last 2 weeks.  I deserve no credit for it though.  I went off track when J was going through a crazy growth spurt, and he must have eaten even more than I did! 

Lots of love, 
Keri