5.23.2011

Yellow

The "I Heart Faces" photo challenge this week is yellow, but her favorite color is pink.  Sparkly pink.  Her favorite flower is a dandelion, and she loves posing for pictures when she finds one. 



Her favorite movie is Mamma Mia, and she quotes that movie much like her daddy quotes "Jaws" and "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles."  Last week I heard the phrases "my last night of freedom!" and "nothing works around here, except for me!" more times that I can count. 

She wants boys at her next birthday party AND wants to wear her "wedding dress."  She loves jumping with her little sister and laughing with her little brother; both make for fun pictures. 

She has decided she will be ten when she gets her ears pierced.  Here is her logic...

I WAS going to wait for age 5, but since I'm already 4, and 5 comes after 4, then I better wait for 10.  I will be brave when I'm 10.  or maybe 7...

She is our sunshine, and so that is my yellow picture.  Check out other yellow photos here.



Lots of love, 
Keri

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the shallow depth of field! Perfect focus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! Great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little doll. Sparkly pink is a good favorite color. I am glad she helped you out even thought she had to deal with yellow!

    ReplyDelete