8.20.2012

kindergarten orientation


Today, Sylvia had her kindergarten orientation.....and I let her write her first blog post.  She wrote out what she wanted to say, and then typed it herself (which she loved!).  And so, here is a summary of Sylvia's morning:

"I heve the bst teacher in the olw Wrld. I got too rid in a school Bus. i wus a liatLL bt shi"


Translation (not that it is needed!):  I have the best teacher in the whole world.  I got to ride in a school bus.  I was a little bit shy.

Sylvia is so amazing.  I normally help correct her spelling right away, but I told her to type "as is" for the blog.   She said, "oh, so you can see me grow little by little." 


Yes, Sylvia, I want you to grow little by little (not so fast!), and I want to keep you little just a little bit longer. 

We love you!!
xoxo  Keri