9.12.2012

Box Tops

Our Sylvie has had a super busy few weeks, and she is LOVING it. 



She loves everything about kindergarten, and everyday she tells me about some new "bff".  Sylvie has an assigned bus seat with Brenna on the way to school, and the very first day Brenna asked Sylvie if she wanted to be her friend.  Sylvia thought that was the best thing in the world.  She absolutely loves riding the bus, and Brenna instantly became bff #1.













After dance class tonight, Sylvie called out to her friend Alex that she is her bff too.  Stella heard the string of letters and felt the need to chime in...."S-T-E-L-L-A ........that spells Stella!!!!"  It was the funniest thing.  I'm so proud of both of them.
 

Sylvia was very excited for her first soccer game on Saturday.  All week long she wanted to know which team they'd be "fighting."  Last season her team scored one goal out of all the games, and I think the other team may have kicked it in.  This year, Sylvie has improved sooo much and their whole team looks great.  Coach Daddy put her in for the 2nd quarter, and I think it took a whole 30 seconds for her to score her first goal.  Ever.  Yay Sylvia! 

In all of her spare time, I've taken her running with me a few times.  So fun to have a little buddy :)




 















This is one busy little lady. 

 

one quick little note:  Sylvie's class is collecting these Box Tops for Education to raise money for her school and to win a party for her class.  I think most schools do the same thing, but if you aren't saving them for anyone else, and you think of it, they are on the tops of many cereal boxes, among other things:  http://www.boxtops4education.com/Image.aspx?Id=8358

Sylvia reminds me to save them all of the time, and I still catch myself throwing them away, so don't worry if you don't remember.

Great first few weeks of kindergarten, Sylvie babe!  You are going to have a GREAT year!!