9.17.2011

duets

The other day Sylvia informed me that she wants to be three things when she grows up:
1. a singer on TV
2. a nose doctor
3. a finger doctor

Then a few days later, when she found out that doctors have to go to extra school, she decided she would be a fashion designer instead.  On her interview, which she seemed very nervous about, she will tell them that they should hire her because "she can color really, REALLY well".  It's true.

When I ask Stella what she wants to be, her first answer is always "like Sylvie."  (melt my heart).  Although, tonight, she told me she would be a cook.  And make blueberry muffins.  For me.  :) 

This was "Take 1" of Do Re Mi.  I was initially going to delete this practice version, until I saw how sweetly Stella watches Sylv.  And how Stella keeps singing a different part of the song when Sylvie pauses to remember what comes next.  And how Stella makes a "T" with her little hands towards the end.  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58NyzX5Da_A




and another sweet version of their duet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX7Z-WS18ps



Lots of love,  Keri