9.19.2011

celebrate your half birthdays

Today was Sylvie's birthday...sort of.  She turned 4 and a half.  She wanted to take treats to school to celebrate, but we celebrated at home after dinner instead with chocolate chip muffins and a candle "Happy half birthday to you........."  She insisted we measure her again tonight even though I measured her 3 days ago.  She MUST be taller if she is 4.5 now!

John asked her when she had made one of her many, many pieces of artwork this morning as she ran around the house looking for pictures for him to take to work, and I had to laugh at her reply "Oh, I made that back when I was 4".  (In otherwords, probably yesterday).

The ABC video seems very popular, so I thought I'd post this other ABC video.  This one was taken back in February when Jeremy was not even a month old and the girls were just starting to make their ABC routine "fancy."   :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo_GZzSzrL4



Happy 4.5 baby girl!  (And happy birthdays to Auntie Mo and Uncle Jim too!)

Lots of love,  Keri