9.01.2011

The 3's of YOU - thanks Amanda!!

This was from an e-mail I got today :)  Amanda - I watched that video of when I first held Jeremy.  I am thankful for my babies, my video camera, and for you reminding me of that special moment. 

 http://thetexfamily.blogspot.com/2011/03/jeremys-birthday-with-all-of-videos.html

ps - photo below is NOT the first time I held Jeremy :)



***********************************************************************************************************
You are supposed to write a note with the 3's of YOU.


Three names I go by:


1. Keri

2. Mommy

3. Ker-Bear  (by my friend Gabe :)


Three Places I have lived (not the most exciting list for me):


1. Boyertown, PA

2. Easton, PA

3. Harleysville, PA



Three Favorite drinks:


1. Coffee

2. Red wine

3. Iced Coffee

 
Three TV Shows that I watch:


1. Parenthood (I became addicted last year)

2. The Good Wife  (such a great drama)

3. How I Met your Mother  (the best ever)





Three places I have been:


1. Africa

2. France

3. Amsterdam (only 6 hr layovers on the way to and from Africa, but it counts!) 



People that email me regularly


1. John
2. Sarah
3. Michelle
my real answers should be Groupon, LivingSocial, and Amazon, just to name a few.  Holy junkmail!



Three of my favorite foods:


1. seafood!!!

2. chocolate!!!

3. mexican :)  I have to post the recipe for the sweet potato burritos I made this week.  yum.





Three foods I hate:

1. the ginger that comes with my sushi....ewwww!

2. hot, hot peppers (NEVER eat the peppers that come with General Tsao Chinese chicken - not even on a dare!)

3. i'm going to go with Indian food, even though I don't even think I've tried Indian food.  I think I need to get me some Indian food so I know for sure!




Three Things I am looking forward to:


1. Seeing how excited Sylvie will be on the first day of school (even though I know I'll feel a little sad about dropping her off, I know she won't be sad!)

2. finishing up that photobook that was supposed to be done by last Mother's Day - oops!

3. the energy, weather, and colors of fall.  I love, love, love that season :)



Three Things that are always by your side:


1. Jeremy on my hip - that boy is getting heavy!

2. Stella, who this week has been screaming "no not you, Mommy".  She wants to do everything herself or have Daddy help her (even when Daddy is away at work).  I love that little stinker.

3. Sylvie-girl, who spends her days singing, and kicked butt at her first night of soccer tonight.  Yay Sylv!
 
 
Lots of love, 
Keri