9.22.2010

looking funny

Happy Fall! :) We've been having a fun week, although poor Stella has been dealing with a yucky cold, so hopefully that clears up quickly. Today in the car I asked Sylvie what Stella was doing. Stella still faces backwards, so I can't see her face, and I often ask Sylvie whether she is sleeping or what she is up to.
Sylvie: She is looking. me: Oh, she's looking around? Sylvie: no, she's looking funny. me: Is she ok? Sylvie: yep, just lookin' funny.
So helpful!! Yesterday, Sylvia told me she wanted to marry Stella when she grows up.
me: you can't marry Stella - she is your sister. Sylvie: But I don't want her to grow up and live in a different house than me. me: It's ok, you can talk to her everyday, and you might live close to each other. You can live in houses next to each other. Sylvie: Like Grammy Lou and Aunt Chrissy? OK. I'll do that.
Such a bond those girls have, and Stella can't even talk yet! She did say a few more words yesterday. Shrek "REK", and Elmo "Melmo" (Just like Sylvie used to say :) There have been a few times now, I've caught Stella singing the ABC's. She has the tune right, and she says "A B B B B B B......" I haven't been able to catch that on video yet, but I did get some soccer videos last weekend:
Sylvie's Class:
Stella's Class:
Stella peeking over to Sylvie's class:
The girls put on their uniforms:
And......playing with Daddy after class. Check the skills!



Feel free to vote on the sex of baby 3 at the top of the web-page. We should know by 10:30 or so Friday morning, and I'll try to post updates here and on facebook asap. I'm soooo excited to see the baby again :) I had a dream about the appt last night, it was very strange and involved me showing up on the wrong day. In the dream, the baby was a boy, but the dream was so bizarre it made me feel like the baby must be a girl. Nothing in that dream could have been close to accurate!