9.19.2010

ordinary giggles

I'm sooo sleepy as I write this, but just wanted to keep up with adding updates, so eventually we share most of the hundreds of videos I have collected! We had a great weekend with lots of family time, including the cutest soccer practice ever (videos to come!), and time today with Uncle Abe and Kayla (and Aunt Chrissy, Uncle Mark, and Grammy Lou too!)

The video I am posting is from a month ago when Sylvie was thrilled to use a big girl cup at dinner and Stella was just learning to use a cup. Just an ordinary family dinner night, but that is why I love being a mom, because ordinary things like drinking from a cup cause choruses of giggles :)

Stay tuned this week for soccer videos and some of the "Sylvie and Stella Show", which was some talented dancers performing to Dave Matthews songs :) Also, I will try to post the baby's gender update on Friday....YAY!!!

Happy 24th Birthday Auntie Mo!!!