9.18.2010

soccer sisters

Soccer started today! Sylvie is a grasshopper and Stella is an ant. Hopefully, they will both have lots of fun - the program runs until mid-December. We picked soccer for this season in place of music and dance, just for something different. I think we'll go back to dance in the spring (Sylvie's favorite), and maybe swimming too (Mommy's preference to get those girls to be strong, safe swimmers!) .

Sylvie is excited for soccer, but looking ahead to dancing again too. She picked out 2 cute dance outfits at a consignment sale we went to this week: www.jbfsale.com They had great deals on kid's clothes, maternity, and all sorts of baby things. We got a bouncy seat for little baby, sneakers for Stella Bella, and lots of stuff for Sylvie, including winter coats for the next 2 seasons and some ridiculously cute clothes.....pictures to come!! When we were looking at the bouncy seats, my friend was checking out some really cute little pink ones for me. I stayed gender neutral with our purchase, but I thought it was funny she was thinking of the girly ones. People assume we'll be having another princess....and we just may be! I really wish I had known the sex of the baby before that sale! I could have picked up some cute little boy clothes if they were needed.

And here, is a video I just find adorable. I was trying to get Stella to do a little more of the hysterical chattering on her pretend cell phone that she had been doing for the past 5 minutes, but ended up catching something even better. This is how they interact with each other all of the time, kisses, hugs, and smiles. Of course, there is yelling and shoving here and there, but they are the two most loving little sisters I have ever seen: