4.16.2011

Weigh in week 6: boys, shoes, and baby toes

This week Sylvia made a picture for a boy in her class.  It was a carefully colored page of a little girl and a little boy that was holding flowers behind his back.  She talks about this boy ALL THE TIME.  If she sees the letter T, she tells me AGAIN that his name starts with a T.  She sees something white and tells me his favorite color is white.  When I was taking the picture above, I told her to think of the boy to make her smile.  We are in SO much trouble.


These are the shoes Stella likes to wear with tutus. 

 And sweat pants.  And rain jackets and winter coats.  She wore them all day yesterday, including time spent gardening and blowing bubbles in the yard and chasing her sister around trees.  Then she wore them to bed.  All night.  They fall off 26 times a day because they're two sizes too big.  I'm not sure they'll be around by the time they fit, but aren't they cute?!


Jeremy had his weigh-in today.  The doctor said he was at the top of the food chain :)  He is now 12 pounds 12 ounces, which was 75th percentile weight and his length was 90th percentile.  There was a little 3 week old girl in the office, and I think she was about the size of one of Jeremy's legs - she looked so tiny!  He is healthy and happy (except for the 4 shots he had to get :(  The girls were both big helpers.  When I took off J's socks, Stella examined each of his toes and screamed out "OH YUCKY" each time she found a little sock fuzz.  Jeremy's toes are now very clean.  All went well until the way out when Stella realized that one of the band-aids on Jeremy was a Dora band-aid.  She was trying to rip it off poor Jeremy's thigh as I put him in his carseat.  I've GOT to start carrying some Dora band-aids in my purse.  Remind me before the next outing, ok?

some long overdue videos of sweet baby J (These 4 videos were all taken in the first 2 weeks of April, and they're all adorable, so watch them all!):

1) Here is Jeremy smiling at me
2) Jeremy LOVING his mobile
3) Jeremy in his crib with his sisters trying to climb up to see him
4) Jeremy laying on his changing table babbling

week 6: down 2 more pounds    total: 13 pounds

Lots of love, 
Keri