4.23.2011

Weigh-In week 7: Spring is in the Air

i love pictures that tell a story, so here's a little story:




but there were also moments laughing around the trees




and playing in the bubbles


Spring is here! Happy Easter.


I have some Easter pics to share that tell a few stories too...but I'll save that for another day.


quick WW update: lost 1 more pound last week (yay!) have been very bad this week (boo!). Jeremy is going through some kind of major growth spurt and has been trying to eat every half hour, leaving me very hungry too. I think if I eat more this week, that is ok. However, eating McDonald's and chocolate and not tracking them ......probably not so good. Fingers crossed I don't gain 10 pounds next week!



this week: down 1 more pound total: 14 pounds


Lots of love,  Keri