3.19.2011

butterflies flowers and frogs

When I asked Sylvie what birthday treat she wanted to take to school she said "chocolate muffins with butterflies and flowers".  hmmm.....So, we bought pre-made brownie bites that looked like mini cupcakes and some colored icing tubes and tips, and I did my best to make butterflies or flowers on top of each one.  We put each one in cupcake paper and into a tupperware, and they were a big hit.  It was the perfect sort of homemade treats for a busy mommy.

The girls ate two lunches on the deck this week and had so much fun!  I am really looking forward to spring and lots of time spent outside with my beautiful kids on that beautiful deck!

Jeremy is just on the verge of giving social smiles.  He gave Daddy a great big smile the other morning before John left for work.  He is looking more and more like Sylvia to me.  I guess my next challenge will be to get a picture of all three kids with their great big smiles :)
p.s. Dear Sarah - I hope that baby of yours can hop into her frog outfit before Jeremy grows out of this one, so they can get a froggy photo together :)  He's getting bigger by the minute, so I'm not too sure....
Lots of love, 
Keri