3.22.2011

Weigh-in week 3: sweet and salty

2 more pounds down, keep 'em coming.  (2 this week, total 8.5)  Food tracking stuff is going great, now I just need to figure out how to fit in exercise.  We went on a walk with all the kids on Sunday.  John pulled the girls in the wagon, and I wore Jeremy in the baby carrier.  It was such slow going for me (A walk should not be that tough!).  I know Jeremy is big, but he's not that big.  Must have been the shape-up shoes.  Definitely could not have been the fact that I am ridiculously out of shape with no muscles!  Goal for next week:  get muscles :)  Other goal for next week, make Alissa's salmon (yum!):  http://alissamagissa.blogspot.com/2011/03/whats-dill-y.html

My favorite snacks lately are apples dipped in a chocolate snack pack pudding (yes, more chocolate!), and pop chips with fat-free fresh salsa (basically chopped up tomatoes, onions, and such found in the produce section).  Love, love, love those pop chips.  They come in all different flavors; my favorites are barbecue and sea salt & vinegar.  22 chips are 3 points and the salsa is free.  (The pudding snack with the apple is 3 points too).  I know you can buy Pop chips at Target, Amazon, and Costco; maybe Sam's club too??

Find a store here:  http://www.popchips.com/storelocator/

These are not my chips, but they should be :)

[PopChips!.jpg]

In other news, I made it out of the house with Stella and Jeremy today, with a trip to the bank, clothes donation drop-off, and the library.  Success!!  The librarians were in complete shock that Stella looked so old and that Jeremy even existed (where did HE come from?!)  Time flies. 

I'm half watching biggest loser while I type this (but not eating while I watch, like I used to do when I was pregnant!).  Next up, one of my 3 fav shows, that all happen to be on at the same time.  "The Good Wife", "One Born Every Minute", and "Parenthood".  (I am newly addicted to Parenthood.   LOVE that one!).  Anyway hope one is new for tonight -  I don't always have much time for TV these days.

Lots of love, 
Keri